Center for Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
North Haven Campus
|Associate Dean||Lisa Rebeschiemail@example.com|
|Assistant Dean, Clinical Education for Faculty and Students||Wendy Savaresefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assistant Dean, Academic Services||Claire Puzarneemail@example.com|
|Director, Business Operations and Administration||Patricia Gettingsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chair, Graduate Programs||Laima Karosasemail@example.com|
|Director, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Programs||Susan D'Agostinofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program||Philip Martinezemail@example.com|
|Director, Nurse Anesthesia Programs||Karita Kackfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assistant Director, Nurse Anesthesia Programs||Karen Hurdemail@example.com|
|Director, Online Nursing Programs||Peter Longleyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director of Simulation||Liana Kappusemail@example.com|
Nursing is a profession based on science, a culture of compassion, commitment to best practices, and connection to individuals. The practice of nursing is research-based, goal-directed, creative and concerned with the health and dignity of the whole person. The art of delivering quality nursing care depends upon the successful mastery and application of intellectually rigorous nursing knowledge.
To provide leadership in nursing and healthcare through innovative undergraduate and graduate education that embraces holism, interprofessionalism and inclusivity.
To prepare transformational leaders in healthcare.
School of Nursing values include:
- diversity of ideas, persons and cultures
- supportive learning environments
- scholarly undertakings to advance education and practice
- ethical conduct in personal and professional arenas
- holistic nursing across the spectrum of healthcare
- interprofessional education and collaboration
- innovative learning methodologies
- systematic assessment and evaluation
- lifelong learning
Transforming healthcare . . . one student at a time.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Certificate
- Doctor of Nursing Practice